Automatic email import allows you to efficiently import attached files of emails from certain email addresses. You can create rules and upload templates for the attachments that you want to import.
1. Go to Settings > Data Management > Import Data. Click the tab Automatic Email Import.2. Start a new import with a click of Import Prospects/ Import Opportunities/ Import Contacts/ Import Accounts.
3. Matching mailbox: enter the Email address which sends the Email you want to import. Enter the name of the import rule you created. Click Next.4. On the Upload file page, you can click Choose Files and choose a CSV/XLS/XSLX file on the pop-up, or drag and drop a local file to upload. This file will work as a template for mapping fields in the imported Email.5. After the template is successful uploaded, click Select Field and choose the Lucrative fields name on the pop-up to manually match the unmatched columns. Click Next.
6. Set the primary owner as either by me or by team users. Choose assignment rule if you set it as Owned by Team Users.7. Select the Pipeline&Status in the drop-down list if there is no valid match.
8. Select the source in the drop-down list if there is no valid match.
9. Set tags for imported prospects.
10. Choose one of the followings to deal with duplicate records:
- Import as a new Prospect.
- Skip. Skip means that duplicate records will not be imported. Choose the field (Full Name/ Private Email/ Private Phone) in the drop-down list to identify matching records.
- Merge. Choose Merge if you want to combine duplicate records and set merging rule as All Fields, When the field is empty and As Note. Choose the field (Full Name/ Private Email/ Private Phone) in the drop-down list to identify matching records.
11. Click Import.
12. Check final details on the pop-up page and enter your full name to confirm. Click Import and now you complete the setting of automatic email import.